To create the best KG M40 loadout in Warzone Season 4, players can use these attachments to greatly increase its accuracy, range, and control.
With every new update to Season 4 of Warzone Pacific, players strive to find perfect loadouts for different weapons like the KG M40. As the game itself describes it, “The KG M40 is a workhorse assault rifle that is naturally steady and accurate.” It is one of the most balanced weapons in War zone. The KG M40 must first be unlocked through gameplay to use the weapon in War zone.
The KG M40 should be a fairly simple unlock in War zone for players. The unlock challenge requires players to get three double kill medals with an assault rifle in a single match 15 different times. Players can achieve this challenge in either War zone or Vanguard multiplayer. It is important to note that players must complete a match for progression in this challenge to count.
After the KG M40 is unlocked, players should complete every challenge and progress the weapon to allow complete customization with all attachments. This allows the weapon to be modified for the perfect loadout. It is recommended to use War zone XP Tokens to level up the weapon faster. War zone XP Tokens will boost the amount of XP earned by the player through gameplay.
Choosing A KG M40 Loadout In Warzone Pacific Season 4
After unlocking every attachment for War zonethe best loadout for the KG M40 is as follows:
- MX Silencer: Suppresses sound while increasing both horizontal and vertical recoil control and improves damage range. Decreases aim down sight speed and sprint to fire speed.
- Krausnick 70mm 01V: A long barrel that improves stability and damage range at the cost of sprint to fire speed, hip accuracy, aim walking movement speed, and overall movement speed.
- 18 Sunfilter: A clear sight window with 1.5x magnification for precise target acquisition.
- VDD 22G Padded: An ultralight stock that improves recoil control, recoil recovery, movement speed, and accuracy at the cost of aim down sight speed, sprint to fire speed, and hip fire accuracy.
- Bipod: Improves recoil control when mounted, crouched, or prone, but decreases sprint to fire speed in War zone.
- 8mm Klauser 30 Round Mags: Lighter, smaller magazines that hold less rounds, but improve reload quickness and aim down sight speed.
- Subsonic: Quieter rounds that provide no minimap ping or visibility to enemies while firing.
- Hatched Grip: Textured grip that improves vertical recoil control, horizontal recoil control, and flinch resistance.
- Gun Perk 1: Tight Grip: Increases accuracy and recoil control during sustained fire.
- Gun Perk 2: Fully Loaded: Start with the maximum reserve ammunition.
- Perk 1: Cold-Blooded: Undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal optics as well as prevents triggering High Alert warning and negates Combat Scout.
- Perk 2: High Alert: The players vision will pulse when enemies outside the view see the player and footsteps from players using Dead Silence are audible in War zone.
- Perk 3: Combat Scout: Damaging an enemy briefly highlights them for the player and marks them for the entire squad.
The KG M40 did receive a slight nerf in the latest Season 4 update to decrease the Headshot Locational Damage Multiplier from 1.46 to 1.32. However, the Neck Locational Damage Multiplier increased from 1.30 to 1.32. This nerf was put in place to prevent this weapon from being too headshot dominant due to its strong accuracy and control. However, this KG M40 loadout will have players getting accurate kills from distance in War zone with no problems.
Next: The Best Kilo 141 Loadout in Warzone Pacific Season 4 (July 2022)
War zone is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
Jenny’s New Bold Look From India Surprises 90 Day Fiancé Fans
About The Author